Senior Service Management Specialist
Be Here. Be Great. Working for a leader in the insurance industry means opportunity for you. Great American Insurance Group, a member of American Financial Group, is a Fortune 500 company consistently recognized as a top place to work. We combine a "small company" culture where your ideas will be heard with "big company" expertise to help you succeed. With over 30 specialty property and casualty operations and a variety of financial services, there are always opportunities here to learn and grow.
- Responsible for Service Management, including (but not limited to) Change and Release Management, Incident and Problem Management, Production Support, Data Quality Management, Service Request Fulfillment, Knowledge Management, and IT Audit Compliance and Remediation.
- Responsible for Data Quality Management with a focus on operational support of data leveraged for operational and business practices including monitoring, tracking, investigation, and remediating data quality incidents and problems
- Works with other members of the SM Team to develop Service Management procedures for all practice areas defined above.
- Designs SM Tool implementations in the areas of Change and Release Management, Incident and Problem Management, Production Support, Data Quality Management.
- Automates procedures in the areas of change and release management and incident and problem management. May be responsible for implementing Service Management procedures and gathering/reporting on associated metrics.
- Facilitates project Release Management, Incident & Problem Management, and Data Quality Management status meetings.
Job Profile Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Field of Study: Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or a related discipline.
Experience: 3 to 5 years of related experience.
Nice to have: Experience with the ServiceNow ITSM system.
Scope of Job: Is often assigned high profile or critical project or support initiatives. In-depth knowledge of tools is essential. Performs work under moderate supervision.
Job ID 23693