Position: Senior Service Desk Engineer
Location(s): Baltimore, MD, DC Metro
We’re looking for team players to join our winning Global Service Desk. If you enjoy problem solving and want to take on new challenges in a fast-paced environment, then this is the job for you! Service Desk Engineers play a central role in our success and are at the core of our service offerings. Our ideal team members strive to provide a high-level of customer service and have a passion for technology with a demonstrated willingness to learn more.
In this position, you will:
- Take ownership of customer incidents and requests by providing telephone, remote, and email support to our clients and logging incidents and requests.
- Serve as a technical escalation point of contact for Service Desk Engineers.
- Perform advanced Firewall, Windows Server, and Exchange Server configuration and troubleshooting.
- Execute SSL Certificate configuration and troubleshooting.
- Perform VMWare and VoIP troubleshooting and advanced Citrix troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Microsoft Office Applications and Microsoft Office 2007-2013.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of related experience.
- Advanced hands-on experience with the following technologies: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Small Business Server, Active Directory, Citrix, Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, VMWare, Office365, Mac, SSL, VoIP, Microsoft Office Applications and Microsoft Office.
- The ability to communicate clearly: you can explain just about anything to anyone and you’re comfortable communicating with clients over the phone and in writing.
- Strong customer service skills and a passion for creating an un-matched customer service experience.
- The ability to deliver excellence independently and collaboratively.
A Rockstar candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related field, or 4+ years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Availability to work flexible hours is strongly preferred.
- CompTIA: A+, Network +
- Microsoft: MTA, MCSA-Office365, MCSA-Windows Server, MCSA-SQL Server, MCSE-Server Infrastructure, MCSE-Exchange Server
- Cisco: CCNA
- Citrix: CCA
- VMWare: VCP-5.0
Dataprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.