Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication Technology Company and a leading provider of IT products and services including hardware, software, networking and business solutions to customers in more than 100 countries. We are known for our ability to harness the power of IT for our clients and to build innovative practices and solutions.
At Fujitsu, you will find a dynamic work environment with multidisciplinary teams involved in stimulating projects. Fujitsu is where you can pursue your full career potential. We enable our employees to grow as individuals, mature as industry professionals and proudly succeed as key members of the Fujitsu team.
We are currently seeking a Senior Service Delivery Manager to be based in Toronto, Ontario.
This is a key role for Fujitsu and will be instrumental to ensuring we are providing superior service for one of our large retail clients in Toronto.
Planning, implementation, control, review and audit of service provision, to meet customer business requirements. This includes negotiation, implementation and monitoring of service level agreements, seeking continually and proactively to improve service delivery and sustainability targets.
The overall financial management, compliance with all governance, legal and regulatory requirements. The overall management and control of the operational activities between customer and Fujitsu.
• Seamless Service: Leads a cohesive virtual team of all Fujitsu service delivery resources and external partners to deliver as “one service team” to the customer through internal coordination by achieving contracted service commitments & continual service improvements.
• Customer directed, as needed, vendor and project management activities to support internal initiatives.
• SLA Compliance. Reviews performance of service delivery unit against operational level agreement or service level agreement and drives the service owners to deliver at the committed quality. Recognizes any divergence from acceptable plan and recommends actions. Owns improvement plans and ensures they are regularly reviewed and progressed
• Collects relevant reports and escalates persistent non-conformance. Proactively investigates trends and frequent issues and assembles resources to identify and resolve root-causes across boundaries of organizations or departments
• Review trends and changes for the account to identify areas of improvement
• Increase customer satisfaction as measured by the Fujitsu customer score card
• Customer Relationship: Acts as a single point of contact for the customer and builds a relationship with the customers IT teams including their senior management team.
• Accountable for forecasting and management of the account P&L
• Actively owns service risks, controls service costs & improves productivity for customers & Fujitsu in order to increase profitability (Fujitsu) & continually improve cost effectiveness (Fujitsu & Customer).
• In conjunction with the customer, identifies & defines requirements for new services. Ensures such services are professionally introduced & accepted into service.
• Proactively leads internal and external suppliers in a service partnership as ‘one service team’.
• Leads the continual improvement of Service Delivery standards & practices.
• Identifies opportunities for new business and account growth. Works independently, or with sales and project management teams to develop new business within the account, where appropriate and leads business renewal activities.
Key Performance Indicators
• Service performance meets service level agreement (SLAs)
• Delivery of Account P&L
• Service availability, continuity, security & capacity
• Delivering to cost budget
• Improving efficiency target
• Account growth targets
• Customer satisfaction & action planning
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Field of Study: Retail, Service Management, Business or IT
- 5+ years of Senior Level Service Delivery Management experience
- Skills & Abilities: ITIL, Service Management, IT Support in Retail and Service Desk
- Types of Experience: Infrastructure and Managed Services delivery. Delivery experience, Financial and Business acumen, and Executive client relationship skills.
- Familiarity with: Microsoft Office, Oracle, TFS
- Bi-lingual English / French is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status or disability or any other protected grounds as provided by applicable law.
Senior Service Delivery Manager - Managed IT Services - Retail-FCI00529