High performing team members. Challenging projects. A stable and profitable company. And a great place to work! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team. Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Solutions Providers (NSPs) in the U.S. We were also recently named Microsoft’s U.S. Partner of the Year as well as one of the 20 Most Promising Azure Solutions Providers by CIOReview.
It is a very exciting time of growth for Catapult Systems, and we are currently hiring Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) Specialists to provide technical expertise and leadership for our expanding Security teams across all our U.S. regions.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? The people we hire, of course! We provide you the tools and leadership that you need to be successful and let you do what you do best. We enable you to make the decisions that you feel are in the best interest of our clients, and we trust your judgment. This type of ownership and independence, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies, has resulted in Catapult being voted one of the best places to work year after year!
What will I be doing?
As a Catapult EMS Specialist, you will be an integral part of Catapult’s growing Security team that architects and leads EMS implementations for Catapult clients. In this role, you will work closely with our clients to design their solution architecture, map the buildout, and deploy EMS (partial or full suite).
You will also assist as required in deploying Catapult’s proprietary ITSecurity and compliance solution, Spyglass.
Additional activities will include:
- Supporting the Catapult sales team with new account pursuits and EMS solution positioning
- Working with client technical managers and staff to understand their infrastructurearchitecture
- Setup and configuration of Azure AD Premium to support SSO; Azure AD Rights Management; enrolling and managing mobile devices using Intune, etc.
- First and foremost, you should enjoy what you do and have a passion for sharing knowledge!
- Ability to engage in customer settings and discern client business needs
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment across organization functional boundaries to accomplish mutual goals
- Ability to make decisions and manage time effectively to a delivery plan/schedule
- Experience with all or some of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AD) Premium
- Microsoft Azure Rights Management and Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA)
- Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) for on-prem and cloud solutions
- Desire and aptitude to learn emerging technologies
- Ability to travel up to 25%
What else would make me stand out?
- Previous consulting experience
- Previous experience supporting sales pursuits and working closely with sales teams