What you'll do
- Drives change initiatives to reduce risk to company assets to an acceptable level through effective countermeasures
- Drives the evaluation and execution of risk mitigation strategies in accordance with company governance and operational standards
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the implementation and evaluation of complex risk mitigation projects to identify vulnerabilities and securityrisks to company assets (for example, facility, people, information, supply chain)
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Uses industry expertise to conduct comprehensive assessments of internal and external securityrisk (for example, accidents, malicious acts) to the strategic direction of business operations, people strategies, and company assets
- Bachelor s degree in analytical studies, criminal justice, political science, business or related field and 3 years experience in intelligence, security, law enforcement, military, project or program management, security or related field OR 5 years experience in intelligence, security, law enforcement, military, retail operations, project or program management, security or related field.
- 1 yearexperience in international business.
- 3 years experience in Walmart/Sam s Operations, Global Security, Asset Protection, or related field.
- 3 years experience in program management.
- 3 years experience in risk analysis and assessment.
- Certification in an Security related field (for example, Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Loss Prevention Professional (LPP), Certified Safety Professional (CSP)).
- LeanSix Sigma certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar project management certification.