We’re planning the next version of our threat hunting product, the Versive Security Engine (VSE), and need a great Product Manager to lead the way. Reporting to the VP of Product, this is a high-impact role that will be central to making our product usable and sticky for SOC users and security analysts.
To succeed, you must be focused on the end user and be able to move fast, break down complex problems and make data driven decisions that will delight our customers. We’re looking for entrepreneurial self-starters who thrive in mid-stage, collaborative startup environments.
What You’ll Do
- Advocate for security practitioners: Be the voice of our user (security analyst/ SOC analyst/ threat hunter).
- Decide how to integrate: Own integrations with other security tools/products to ensure the VSE fits well into the analyst workflow.
- Give our customers a voice: Build a customer advisory group to get product feedback and provide customer input across the company.
- Amp up the usability: Lead product efforts on UI and workflow development to ensure practitioner usability (both as a stand-alone product and within the context of the SOC team/workflow).
- Influence the future of our product: Collaboratively develop the product roadmap and communicate customer-facing features externally.
- Ensure a great end result: Work closely with engineering and product teams to develop engineering plan to achieve business goals.
- Evangelize PM best practices: Serve as a voice for product management best practices within our cross-functional team.
What You’ve Done
- You’ve done this before: 6+ years of experience in product management (10+ for principal) with a strong track record of delivery.
- Strong cybersecurity background: ideally experience in product management at a related cybersecurity software vendor.
- Software PM experience: background building software and working with product engineering teams (agile/scrum understanding a plus).
- You care about usability: experience with UI, User experience, and/or SOC integration
- Great communicator: excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary for team collaboration.
- Added Bonus: background working with machine learning products and/or with IT networking.
- Citizenship: Citizen or permanent resident.
- Travel:You are willing to travel occassionally to meet customers or partners
- Equal Opportunity:We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.