Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for middle-market customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2018, we serve approximately 8,000 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $2.8 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. Presidio is majority owned by affiliates of investment funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC (NYSE:APO).
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
The Presidio Managed Services Senior Security Operations Manager is responsible for leading in the development and growth of the Presidio's 24x7 Security Operations Center team, and ensuring success in securing and monitoring its customer base. The individual will be: well-versed in cyber security architecture, possess deep knowledge of current and emerging threats, show proven leadership/management experience, be able directly interface with customers on a regular basis, and be proficient at working with internal business units and vendors to resolve issues and develop efficient and effective action plans for success.
- You will lead in the development and growth of the security team including training pipeline, soft skill coaching, and personal issues
- You will manage shifts and team construction over a 24x7 operations center in support of multiple customers and products
- Develop/maintain security analyst training pipeline for internal toolsets and industry standard security processes/procedures
- You will lead internal business units during client escalation
- Enforce team standards
- Coach and mentor customers on ways to improve the overall security posture
- Champion process, offering, and toolset initiatives in order to improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the security team.
- Act as Incident Handler during incident triage and response
- We seek a Bachelor's Degree in a related field or the equivalent work and/or military experience
- We seek at least two of the following security certifications: GIAC-Any, CISSP, CEH, OSCP, CAS-P or other security related certification
- You bring leadership/management experience in IT of teams of 10 or more people
- You will possess 10+ years related IT and Security experience
- You have prior experience with well-known information security related tools such as SIEM, Endpoint, and others
- We seek detailed knowledge of common attack methodologies, tactics and protocols
- You possess a strong foundation in networking fundamentals with a deep knowledge of TCP/IP and other core protocols
- You possess strong knowledge of common network based services and common client/server applications
- You have excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- You possess a strong track record of being self-motivated to learn and thrive on challenges
- You have the ability to work in a dynamic 24/7/365 shift environment
- You have prior experience working in a Managed Services Security Provider (MSSP)
- We seek experience managing budgets and annual financial projections
- You have experience with enterprise level security incident/event management tools such as LogRhythm, Intel Security ESM, HP ArcSight or IBM QRadar
- Previous experience with vulnerability scanning tools such as Nessus or Security Center
- 3+ years of experience utilizing SIEM platforms
- 3+ years' experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting Cisco ASA/PIX Platforms
- 3+ years' experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting HP TippingPoint, SourceFire, or Cisco IDS/IPS Platforms
- 3+ years' experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting Palo Alto Platforms
- 3+ years' experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting Cisco IronPort
- 3+ years' experience maintaining, utilizing, and troubleshooting FireEye Product line