As part of the Infocyte CommandTM Services, we operate a 24x7x365 Security Operations Center to aid our customers in their response to cyber threats in real-time. The Infocyte CommandTM Security Operations Center (SOC) is currently hiring for a SR. SOC Analyst for our Austin, Texas office. This SOC Analyst will primarily be responsible for discovery, analysis, response, and remediation for tier 2 and 3 triaged alerts and threats.
- 6+ years of Security Operations Center, Security Analysis, and Cyber Threat Research experience.
- Experience creating, implementing, and executing Incident Response Plans.
- Industry standard security certifications (e.g. CSA, CEH, GIAC).
- Knowledge of TCP/UDP/IP networking, familiarity with packet analysis tools, such as WireShark, and a general understanding of networking protocols.
- Expert level - PowerShell, bash, and other scripting capabilities.
- Elastic / Kibana configuration and administration experience.
- Have effective communication skills and be able to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Can do and collaborative attitude.
- Experience working in a lean startup environment.
- Customer empathy and compassion.
- Professional research and documentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Work with customers through all aspects of Command Services, including onboarding, support, and Incident Response.
- Analyze and respond to malicious attacks against Infocyte’s customer base.
- Analyze zero day compromises and threats--becoming a SME on emerging TTPs.
- Create and deliver standing reports on the malware discovered in the customer environment.
- Assist with writing technical content, such as help guides, user guides, and other relevant documentation.
- Adopt a broad range of responsibilities, including software administration, malware analysis, and threat report creation.
- Other duties as assigned.