We are looking for a technical security manager that wants to take his management skills along with previous penetration testing, research, and infrastructure engineering skills to the next level, managing the Salesforce’s world-leading pentest team and working within a dynamic and fast-moving cloud environment.
- Hire, mentor, and manage the team.
- Become a security subject matter professional (SME) in Salesforce penetration tests.
- Build Strong engagement with Stakeholders.
- Cross Collaborate with other security teams to provide insights & security knowledge share.
- Continuously improve the Pentest processes.
- Identify and execute automation opportunities that help scale the Pentesting process.
- Provide security guidance and input to engineering and operational teams.
- Lead the development effort of security tools for the detection and prevention of security threats.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership capacity.
- 7+ years of experience in Offensive Security / Pentest.
- Previously managed a minimum of at least 5 direct reports with no less than 3 years of people management experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent team-building and leadership skills
- Experience in infrastructure vulnerability assessments and remediation.
- Experience in web-based vulnerability assessments and remediation.
- Experience with static and dynamic code analysis.
- Familiarity with building, deploying, maintaining security controls.
- Knowledge of secure software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Strong IaaS security skills, with a focus on AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience performing code and infrastructure design reviews.
- Reverse Engineering/Exploitation capabilities.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $111,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits.