We are currently searching for a talented, professional "Senior Security Manager" in Fort Huachuca, AZ. We are looking for a candidate with Information Technology (IT) services background for a US Army Regional Cyber Center - Continental United States (USARCC-C) contract. US Army Cyber Command (ARCYBER) serves as the Army Service Component Command to USCYBERCOM for Cyberspace Operations and is under Tactical Control (TACON) to Joint Forces Headquarters Department of the Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DoDIN) for DoDIN Operations and Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO). ARCYBER is the primary Army headquarters responsible for cyberspace operations in support of Army and Joint requirements and serves as the single point of contact for reporting and assessing Army cyberspace incidents, events and operations in Army networks, and for synchronizing and integrating Army responses thereto.
- Responsible for all activities relating to information assurance procedures and systems.
- Develops information systems assurance programs and control guidelines.
- Confers with and advises subordinates on administrative policies and procedures and resolving technical problems, priorities, and methods.
- Consults with and advises other sections regarding internal controls and security procedures.
- Prepares activity and progress reports relating to the information systems audit function.
- Provides Service Level Management process training and coaching as required.
- Minimum 5+ years of IT Security related experience
- Has extensive working knowledge with organizational personnel, property, physical, electronic and access security requirements, specifically as used within the DoD and Army.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (i.e. Security+)
- ITIL Foundation Certified (or must be able to obtain within 3 months of contract start or hiring date)
- CISM, CISSP, GSLC (Desired)
- In depth experience of ITL best practices including utilizing Remedy ITSM.
- BS degree (MS preferred) in a technical field (Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, or Management Information Systems), or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.