DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES::
- Leads development or technical investigation tasks in support of clients as a matrixed team member.
- Leads client interactions and solution deployments.
- Mentors junior staff assigned to tasks.
- Implements and manages security technologies to provide detective and preventative capabilities (vulnerability scanning, endpoint security, intrusion detection, network forensics, network and application security and security and event/incident management).
- Designs, engineers, implements and operates security devices in support of client activities.
- Performs discovery and vulnerability scans on networks, systems and applications, validate findings and develop a technical roadmap to mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Conducts penetration tests of client systems and applications.
- Performs configuration reviews on network devices and production systems and suggests remediation guidelines/implem