As a Senior Security Engineer, you will be the first security expert working with and facilitating the team, and thereby all of Engineering to support our security initiatives!
What You Will Do:
- Work on our nascent Platform team composed of DevOps / SREs to plan, implement, maintain, and enhance current cloud monitoring and incident response processes and toolsets.
- Analyze security systems and seek improvements on a continual basis.
- Propose and contribute to proactive security automations aimed at reduction in manual remediation work.
- Establish and maintain security processes tied to critical security and compliance controls
- Develop best practices and security standards for the organization.
- Help improve our detection capabilities through engineering projects and tooling improvements.
- Foster good security hygiene across all of our teams through risk analysis and prioritized remediation recommendations .
- Be our reference expert for vulnerability identification, validation, and remediation.
- Set up and maintain our schedules for penetration testing and planning towards security certifications.
What You Will Bring:
- Expertise in Endpoint Protection Platforms, intrusion detection, firewalls, and content filtering.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods.
- Expertise in designing secure networks, systems, and application architectures.
- Disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies, and methods.
- Planning, researching, and developing security policies, standards, and procedures at a business-wide level.
- AWS (cloud platform as a service (PaaS)) security.
- Automating security testing tools.
- Experience with offensive security tools.