- Contribute to our secrets management solution and lead development of our secrets management and cryptography libraries.
- Shift security left by promoting security remediations into the CI/CD pipeline and promoting faster feedback loops for engineering teams.
- Initiate and guide cross-function and cross-team technical plans, including through participation in our Security Advocates program.
- Review architecture and code and advise engineers on mitigating or avoiding vulnerabilities.
- Mentor your peers about new vulnerabilities, creative attacks, and useful security tools.
- 5+ years experience in a security or engineering function with at least 2 years hands-on experience in security-focused engineering projects.
- Experience driving the technical direction on a software engineering team, perhaps in languages such as Go, NodeJS, Scala, or Python.
- Experience in software and application security in a cloud-native, micro-service, containerized environment.
- Experience with Hashicorp toolsets such as Terraform and Vault.
- A record of partnering with teams across an organization to achieve security goals.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical role or equivalent experience.
Valid through: 5/19/2021
* Ladders Estimates