Q2 Software is seeking a Senior Security Engineer who is passionate about securing innovative products that scale to 400+ financial institutions. You will interact with stakeholders across Engineering, QA, DevOps, IT, Operations, and Product Management. If you enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment and approach every day with a burning passion to build highly scalable, resilient, and secure systems, then Q2 wants you!
- Design and implement public cloud Securityarchitectures in AWS, Azure, and on premise datacenters.
- Design and implement Security controls that support NIST, SOC2, and SOX frameworks.
- Deliver strategic and tactical Security guidance for IT and Engineering initiatives.
- Incorporate Security products and processes into existing and new systems.
- Bake Security controls into Engineering and DevOps pipelines (e.g., build automation and configuration management).
- Design, implement, and administer network-based and host-based Security tools.
- Design, implement, and integrate disparate Security solutions into an Analyst-friendly platform.
- Review and critique Security designs and implementations as part of design reviews.
- Identify problem areas, bring multiple solutions to the table, and educate stakeholders on the possibilities.
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Security, Information Systems, or related field.
- Linux or Windows System Administration experience.
- Automation and scripting via PowerShell, Python, Perl, or Bash.
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, and/or Puppet).
- Implemented Security solutions in public clouds (AWS, Azure, and/or Google).
- CCSK (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- CISSP-ISSEP (Information Systems Security Engineering Professional)
- SANS GIAC