- Responsible for compiling the findings of their testing into formal reports that will be provided to the system and application stakeholders.
- May also be called upon to interact with the stakeholders before assessments to coordinate access, during assessments to resolve issues during testing, and after assessments to help address security concerns and work with the teams to provide possible remediation options.
- Provide occasional support to the securityengineering team to assist in the management of securitytechnologies administered by the group (e.g. web proxy, IDS, anti-virus.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Requirements
- Basic knowledge and understanding of at least one computer programming language (e.g. C/C++)
- Good verbal and written language skills
- Knowledge of testing tools is desired
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- OCSP, CEH, CISSP, GPEN, or othersecurity related certifications preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in information technology, preference to those with network or systems administration experience.
- 3+ Years of Penetration Testing Experiencepreferred.
- Experience with at least one automation/scriptinglanguage (e.g. PowerShell, BASH, Python)
- Experience with at least three of the following security platforms: Wired & Wireless IDS/IPS, Firewalls, Vulnerability Scanners, Anti-virus / Malware prevention, Web Proxy
- Experience and understanding of HIPAA, HITECH, and PCI preferred.
- Some experience with web app or systems testing is desired