This is an essential role on the Limeade Information Security Team working to protect the company and our customers. This role is positioned as a senior member of the Information Security Team and will be a prominent face of the Limeade Information Security Team, reporting directly to the CISO. As a Senior Security Engineer at Limeade, you develop and support global security controls and operations that safeguard our workforce, platform, and customers. Your efforts will contribute to 24×7 operation of a highly distributed application servicing customers around the globe.
A strong candidate for this role is ready for a senior role on a small and growing security team tasked with protecting a rapidly expanding global employee experience platform. This is a demanding role with all expectations of scaling a successful Information Security Program at a fast growing, publicly listed company. Our mission is supported strongly by the business and there is ample opportunity for advancement.
- Develop and maintain required security controls for Limeade employees with focus on Microsoft Azure & Office 365 technologies, antivirus/antimalware, and remote monitoring and auditing
- Develop, deploy, and operate required security solutions across a highly distributed, global platform deployed across Azure cloud infrastructure
- Lead our vulnerability assessment program and conduct penetration testing with support from external vendors
- Perform security monitoring, triage and remediation of security issues, and support Limeade’s security incident response program
- Respond to security events and alerts and resolve security issues
- Perform security design reviews and provide deep and technical subject matter expertise to teams of software engineers and developers
- Maintain Information Security Team ticket queue for daily Security Team operations
- Ability to demonstrate our company values in an ongoing and consistent way
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent demonstrated work experience with a strong focus on Information Security
- Five or more (5+) years of experience with Information Security roles
- A high degree of technical skills and acumen:
- Experience implementing and managing security solutions within Azure cloud computing environments
- Experience with IDS/IPS, event logging and monitoring, vulnerability scanning, and endpoint security management in a Microsoft Azure environment
- Working knowledge of host, network, and application exploitation techniques
- Security industry certifications are a plus but not required
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to influence outcomes without direct authority
- A proven track record of complex problem solving and cultivating strong collaboration across organizational boundaries
- A reliable self-starter who makes sound, well-informed and objective decisions and works independently with the ability to manage complex situations and solve problems.