AceInfo is currently seeking a Senior Security Engineer-ISSO to support our Upcoming federal project, in Silver Spring, MD. Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust from the Federal Government.
Scope of services is to provide general assistance, advice, and support to Government IT Security Officers (ITSOs) or individual system owners with technical support services. The technical support services may include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining IT security policies and procedures,
- Evaluating compliance and quality of system security plans and related documentation,
- Developing and providing role-appropriate IT security training to personnel,
- Periodically reviewing of IT security controls documented by the NWS systems,
- Maintaining a mechanism to manage and track corrective action plans of actions and milestones,
- General Project Management and Coordination
The minimum qualifications for the Senior Security Engineer are as follows: Must have at least six (6) years of experience in the IT security field. Must have at least six (6) years of experience on projects (of progressive experience) - some of which must include Federal Government projects/contracts that covered the following:
- Advising on IT security requirement solution options inclusive of developing documentation and/or white papers
- Leading the development of the solution migration and implementation plans on IT security requirement solutions
- Creating IT security policies and procedures
At a minimum one (1) certification listed below is needed.
o ISC2 Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
o Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
o GIAC Systems and NetworkAuditor (GSNA)
o Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP)
U.S. Citizen is required for the position. Candidate must successfully pass a Federal Background Investigation.