The global supply chain is entering a new era of business transactions, and Globys is determined to lead the transformation. Highly manual processes are soon to be automated by blockchain technologies. At Globys, we’re rethinking (and redefining) the way supply chains operate, paying particular attention to how suppliers can efficiently invoice buyers and collect cash.
Globys is looking for a CISSP to own the company’s information security regime. We are a small company, and we offer the chance to be involved in all aspects of our program – from audits to code scans to incident response. We are strong believers in information security. Our customers depend on Globys services to run their organizations, and your contributions will be high valued.
Specifically, you will:
- Directly manage the successful completion of securityaudits (SSAE-18, PCI)
- Specify, configure, and run static and dynamic scans of code and systems
- Catalog identified information security issues, and lead to the team to the right prioritization and response to known threats
- Perform threat modelling on services and drive the right conversation around assessing risk
- Manage incident response planning, and act as captain for certain incidents
What we’re looking for:
- Current CISSP required
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Engineering teams to drive architectural changes throughout the environments to improve stability of each environment.
- Demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity and working in a small company environment