In this role you will have complete design and implementation responsibilities with respect to all security related aspects of FogHorn’s Lightening Platform product.
As a Principal/Senior Staff Engineer working on FogHorn’s security modules, you will play a crucial role in the design, development and integration of the security infrastructure and contribute significantly to the overall product design.
- Strong knowledge of web security, TLS/SSL, web authentication protocols such as OAuth, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), privilege models and enforcement.
- End-to-end security expertise including application security, network security, securing data at rest and data in motion.
- Experience with common attack patterns and exploitation techniques. Ability to write functional exploits for – simple stack overflow, cross-site scripting, or SQL injection.
- Strong knowledge and experience of building reliable/fault tolerant, high performance, large scale distributed systems.
- MS/BS in Computer Science or related field with 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise in programming using Java, C++, or Python.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and strong communications skills.
- Knowledge of enterprise and industrial security standards such as HIPPA, SOX; and experience using standard security assessment and penetration testing tools would be a plus.