In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and assessing all threat vectors impacting the production infrastructure. You will engineer and implement and monitor security measures for the protection of server infrastructure, networks and information systems. You will design and create infrastructure-as-code to support secure dev, test and production environments. You will write Terraform configurations and Ansible playbooks. The development and implementation of processes is also a central aspect of the role, as well as ensuring all compliance requirements are met. You will work closely with the operations team to make sure the product is running in a secure environment.
- 5+ years UNIX/Linux OS management
- 5+ years of configuration management with ansible, chef, puppet or salt
- 5+ years of scripting using Bash, Python
- Experience with cloud infrastructures (AWS, GCP, Azure) security and deployment
- Knowledge of SSO solutions, including MFA deployments
- Detailed technical hands-on knowledge of networking, database and operating system security
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, authentication systems, log management, etc.
- Knowledge of PKI & Certificate management
- Experience with security aspects of operating SaaS environments
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Experience with compliance & certification programs or frameworks such as OWASP, NIST, FedRAMP, PCI, HIPAA, SOX, etc.
- Experience with Linux security assessment tools in strategy, configuring, and deploying
- Worked with 3rd party Penetration Testing vendors for security research and penetration testing
- Understanding of threat landscape including code and OS vulnerabilities, and how to mitigate risks
- Ability to investigate open source software and solutions and extend them to provide custom solutions
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced unstructured environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills combined with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Familiarity with web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service-Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- BS degree in Computer Science or experience in a related field