The Senior Security Engineer plans, implements, upgrades, or monitors security measures for the protection of computer networks and information; ensures appropriate security controls are in place that will safeguard digital files and vital electronic infrastructure. May respond to computer security breaches and viruses. The Senior Security Engineer shall be a member of the Contract Management Team.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You'll Do
- Manage information security controls for large-scale systems
- Implement and maintain security controls; provide guidance, oversight, and expertise; develop security documents to secure and support an ATO
What You'll Bring
- Demonstrated experience managing FISMA compliance for large systems
- Experience with the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements, processes, and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in a DevSecOps environment
- Demonstrated experience in government or industry leading enterprise-level cyber security efforts involving architecting, designing, development, and configuration of cloud and on premise based systems and software
- Demonstrated experience in supporting all system A&A activities
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend