Senior Security Developer / Core Java
Functions as Senior member of an agile team and helps drive consistent development practices - tools, common components, and documentation
- Performs hands-on architecture, design, and development of systems
- Works with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of technical requirements, based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
- Writes code and unit tests, works on API specs, automation, and conducting code reviews and testing. Identifies exciting opportunities for adopting new securitytechnologies to solve existing needs and future challenges.
Performs ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast-track concepts, and delivers continuous improvement
- Provides continuous support for ongoing application availability
- Conducts code reviews and builds test automation
- Debugs software components, identifies, fixes and verifies remediation of code defects Defines the integration build and produces a build definition for generation of the software
Designs and builds integration components and interfaces in collaboration with other development or operation teams as necessary
- Contributes to teams for deployment, updates and maintenance of new or existing Infrastructure (servers, databases) and Commercial Off the Shelf Security solutions
- Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
- Minimum 10years of industry experience and minimum 4years' experience working on securityarchitecture and design for products.
- Familiarity with common Internet protocols such as IP, TCP, UDP, RTP, DNS, HTTP, and SIP.
- Proven experience in designing and building security capabilities, such as authentication, authorization, and identity management, including federation and multi-factor security in web and mobile environments
Proven experience in building highly scalable, highly available distributed web applications
- Experience in developing and delivering solutions using Web-based SSO protocols, such as SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, etc.
Technical competence in the needed technical areas: Java, J2EE, and Spring, REST services, Unix/Linux, Shell scripting
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), XML, SOAP
- Experience with cryptography, and PKI infrastructure
- Experience and passion to work in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communications skills.
- Experience with cloud-based platforms (e.g. AWS) is a plus
- Experience with XACML is a plus
- Optional: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Licensed PEN Tester (LPT), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), Other software development certifications.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- ElectricalEngineering, Computer Science or related field
This position is a Senior Java Architect and Expert Developer which will work on new and existing security capabilities including Access Management, Authentication and Authorization, Open Authorization (OAuth), Single Sign-on, and Federated Identity Management capabilities.
The candidate would serve as a core member of an engineering and development team that designs and develops security capabilities such as Authentication, Authorization including Multi-factor and biometric, Federation, and Mobile security.