Primary responsibilities of this role will include:
- Support the development and maintenance of accreditation documentation packages;
- Evaluate regulatory compliance requirements and provide guidance on controls implementation with a variety of cross functional teams;
- Identify and report on compliance gaps, risk, and deficiencies and provide recommendations for remediation or process improvement;
- Assist in preparation for internal and external audit and assessment activities;
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures to provide reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organization’s objectives and goals to be met.
- Background engaging in day-to-day FISMA/FedRAMP compliance operations, supporting continuous monitoring, assessment & authorization for U.S Federal Government and/or Department of Defense systems;
- Working knowledge of IT General Controls;
- Working knowledge of NIST or DoD regulatory compliance requirements;
- Working knowledge of Cloud IT processes and Cloud IT infrastructure;
- Working knowledge and experience in Networking fundamentals;
- 5+ years relevant experience;
- CCSK, CCSP, CISA, CISSP, CISM or other DOD Directives 8570.1 Level 2 and Level 3 certifications;
- Experience using or analyzing results from vulnerability management tools such as Nessus, Qualys, Fortify or similar.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company information or jeopardizing e-commerce programs.
Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocols. Maintains security systems for routers and switches. Administers security policies to control access to systems. Maintains the company*s firewall. Uses applicable encryption methods. Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
Job duties are varied and complex; independent judgment needed. May have project lead role. Prefer 5 years relevant experience and BA/BS degree.