ON Semiconductor was recently named one of the world’s most ethical companies and our Core Values of respect, integrity and initiative are on display each day.
In this position, you’ll have an opportunity to lead a growing, advancing information security team focused on protecting critical information assets while enabling business internationally. Additionally, you will join a small team of high-performance professionals that interact with leaders inside and outside of IT. We are looking for a driven, dedicated individual to help us execute our security strategy and goals.
The Senior Security Analyst develops, coordinates, and evaluates ON Semiconductor policies, procedures and standards to monitor and ensure protection of information assets. This individual collaborates with any and all organizations necessary to defend against information security incidents, as well as identifying, analyzing, communicating, and containing these incidents when they do occur.
- Correlates network activity across networks to identify trends of unauthorized use
- Reviews alerts and data from sensors and documents formal, technical incident reports
- Researches emerging threats and vulnerabilities to aid in the identification of network incidents
- Provides IT leadership with incident response support, including mitigating actions to contain activity and facilitating forensics analysis when necessary
- Drafts information security operational policies, procedures and technical standards to support corporate objectives.
- Creates, identifies and enhances processes that may leverage new or existing technologies to improve protection or reduce risk.
- Managers vendors and oversees their performance
- Partners with IT process and control owners and supports legal and regulatory deliverables, such as process documentation, testing, and remediation for Sarbanes-Oxley and otherinternal or external audits.
- Keeps abreast of current risks, security issues, threats, protection strategies, or legal and regulatory developments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The right candidate will exhibit strong interpersonal and executive communication skills, demonstrate strong negotiation and relationship-building skills, adapt/be flexible to change, deliver assignments on time or early, anticipate and proactively respond to problems, and escalate issues early to manage customer expectations effectively.
Education & Experience:
Candidates must have
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, computer science, information technology, or a related field from an accredited University
- 8+ years’ experience or minimum 15years’ experience in the Computer Industry in a hands-on technical or risk-related position
- 3+ years of experience leading information security teams
- Recent experience with legal and regulatory frameworks such as civil procedure, EU Privacy, Sarbanes-Oxley, ITAR or HIPAA
- Knowledge of IT control frameworks such as COBIT, NIST, ITIL and ISO 27001 is required
- Understanding of operational risks to financial, manufacturing and engineering environments
- Consulting experience and familiarity with formal system development life cycles are a plus
- Certification in information security is a plus e.g., GIAC, CISM or CISSP
- Ability to obtain US government security clearance may be required.
Senior Security Analyst - (1803888)