Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Reporting to the Manager of Identity & Access Management (IAM), the Senior IAM Analyst will help build the IAM program from the ground up and execute on the roadmap. This position will interface with all business units to understand and document their access requirements and propose solutions. The Senior IAM Analyst will also develop requirements for application integration and fulfillment automation.
- Drive business requirements in an enterprise initiative to build an IAM program from the ground up
- Implement a secure IAM framework and introduce new business processes, policies, and technology to enable end-to-end identity lifecycle management
- Collaborate on and oversee the delivery of multiple IAM-related projects and initiatives in a Scaled Agile environment, ensuring that new functionalities and integrations satisfy business need
- Lead team and individual efforts to analyze, document, and prioritize complex functional and technical requirements for the new IAM system components via a collaborative process of stakeholder/focus group engagement, data governance decisions, technical design reviews
- Develop and execute a comprehensive IAM program plan and project plans for the implementation and configuration of new IAM system components on premise and in the cloud (e.g. Workday, SAP, AWS)
- Develop approach and processes to maintain the accuracy of the identity and entitlements warehouse – consuming, organizing, assigning, and reporting on access
- Plan, configure, communicate, and execute on user access reviews to support SOX and PCI audit requirements
- Partner with business leaders to educate and influence decisions to support the IAM program
- Liaison between impacted business stakeholders and infrastructure teams
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related field of study.
- 8+ years’ experience working within the information security and/or identity management disciplines
- 3+ years’ experience with identity management tools (SailPoint, RSA, etc.), technology, RBAC methodologies, policies and processes
- Experience with PCI and SOX programs
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory, LDAP, AWS IAM
- Database architecture concepts
- Physical security controls
- Disaster recovery concepts
- Security industry certifications are a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills including the ability to articulate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.