This role is with a Syrinx Healthcare Technology Partner in Portland, ME. We have some flexibility for remote work, but expect someone to be on-site at least 2 days per week.
12+ Month Contract with Possible Extension (Syrinx will hire full-time if desired)
The Senior Agile IT Project Manager will have responsibility for maximizing the ongoing performance of a cross-functional team and delivering high-quality business driven solutions. The Senior Project Manager will work with the team to drive delivery of on-time, on-budgetdigital solutions meeting market demands. This individual is responsible for creation, tracking, and management of the project delivery plan based on the methodologies most appropriate to the project and the team. In addition, this individual is responsible for the timely and effective communication to key stakeholders throughout the organization. They will work with Technical Platform Managers, Software Development Managers, other Project Leaders and functional managers to share learning, mitigate technical dependencies, plan resource allocation, and maximize effectiveness across teams on an ongoing basis. They may be dedicated to a single platform or may float among platforms and projects.
- Cultivate and lead cross-functional delivery teams to ensure high quality, on-time, on-budget delivery for technology platforms
- Facilitate continuous project delivery by monitoring team throughput, obtaining necessary resources, removing roadblocks, and escalating effectively.
- Facilitate continuous planning by ensuring the team is making good commitments and is delivering on the commitments it makes
- Maximize the effectiveness of development and delivery teams by working cross-functionally to continually improve processes
- Foster a one-team atmosphere where colleagues are invested in each other’s success and the overall success of the business
- Provide high transparency by actively identifying the information needs and facilitating a communication plan
- Provide continuous leadership keeping momentum and focus in the team
- Identify, track, and report meaningful performance/progress metrics and assist the team in achieving performance goals
- Work independently with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment.
- Consistently act as a results-oriented individual with a high degree of emotional intelligence and situational effectiveness.
- Demonstrate solid interpersonal skills, a collaborative nature, and awareness of self and others.