Successfully delivers technical solutions to support the organization`s vision and strategic direction. Manages and leads very large, high risk, high visibility, and critical technology projects for multiple business divisions. These projects are often highly complex and impact many users. Deliver the project on time, within budget, and in accordance with pre-defined specifications following established standards. Ensures effective integration and communication between multiple projects, and quality project deliverables.
Depending on qualifications, candidates can be considered at the lower, Technology Project Manager, level.
3 years of experience with product delivery using Agile, and other, project management methodologies.
Experience, skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
Experience using Agile backlog management tool(s), JIRA and Confluence
3 years of experience ensuring Scrum process, rules, and ceremonies are properly applied.
Knowledge of various techniques for addressing governance with Agile efforts, including budgeting, planning, metrics, defect management, and communications.
Agile leader who has coached multiple efforts and teams to deliver technical work successfully applying the Agile methodologies and best practices.
Required first level Scrum Master Certification (PSM I, CSM), preferred second or third level Scrum Master Certification (PSM II, PSM III, CSP, CTC)
• Offer to selected candidate will be made contingent on the results of applicable background checks
• Offer to selected candidate in contingent on signing a non-disclosure agreement for proprietary information, trade secrets, and inventions
• Relocation assistance is available
- This position requires travel up to 10% of the time.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support, or service.
- Demonstrated experience leading data and/or technology projects using agile scrum methodologies, practices, and principles.
- Demonstrated experience leading medium to large, complex technology projects to successful completion.
- Demonstrated experience with customer relationship management and project integration.
- Demonstrated experience in conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with all levels of company management and clearly and concisely articulating complex technical concepts both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated experience working with data science, architecture, engineering, and business teams.
Additional Job Information:
- Manages the complete lifecycle of moderately-to-highly complex projects, ensuring adherence to timeline, scope, objectives, and budget.
- Manages the resource allocation and proper function of cross-functional teams in coordination with the established priorities and timelines.
- Builds strong working relationships with internal and external partners to ensure successful ways of working and the subsequent success of strategic and tactical objectives.
- Develops and maintains project metrics dashboards that are communicated out to agile teams, management, and all other relevant stakeholders.
- Actively manages project risks to recognize/predict potential problems and proactively identify solutions to mitigate. Escalates and clears challenges and roadblocks, when appropriate.
- Drives technical direction of projects working with architects and developers in order to establish solutions that solve business problems, and are consistent with current and long-term architecture, technology stack and compliance requirements.
- Provides consultation and technical advice on projects to ensure results meet requirements and expectations and adhere to internal standards and strategies.
- Foster an environment in which clear communication, cooperation, collaboration, and conflict resolution can be successful.