Do you thrive on new and exciting digital technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a digital evolution and large-scale transformation? As a Senior Scrum Master in the Lowe’s Digital organization, you will be responsible for guiding multiple teams through the use of Agile/Scrum practices and values for the purpose of delivering quality software and solutions back to the organization.
You must be able to build trusted relationships with the team and with their stakeholders (Product Managers, Solutions Managers, etc.) to ensure the needs of all team members are being met.
This position is responsible for assisting in the delivery of software solutions by maintaining metrics and making them transparent to management, by keeping the team focused on the right priorities and ensuring the team is continuously improving.
Additionally, the Sr Scrum Master is responsible for driving overall standards for the Scrum Master discipline and mentoring Scrum Masters to ensure capabilities and skills are growing. You may lead the Scrum Community of Practice or a subcommittee of the community of practice and will participate in enterprise process improvement efforts to be an advocate for change for IT.
Top Skills we are seeking..
- Mentor scrummasters to higher skill sets and performance
- Brings new tools and techniques to scrum community for continuous improvement
- Works with cross-functional managers to allocate the right resources, monitors performance, and assures consistency across all scrum teams
- Ensures the team follows standard processes while identifying opportunities for improvement and making recommendations to achieve those improvements
- Recommends ways to resolve impediments, and influences leadership to take action on these recommendations.
- Helps identify and remove impediments, escalates and guides project manager through impediments
- Assists in road mapping discussions for the product planning process
- Holds team accountable for delivery commitments and identify when commitments are at risk, and helps team determine possible solutions to ensure commitments are met
- Encourage a data-driven culture to improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of digital solutions.
- You have a proven track record of a "Can-Do" attitude and are results orientated
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or related field and 6+ years of IT or related business experience, including 4+ years of experience providing project, product, or team leadership. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
- 3-4+ years of experience performing the Scrum Master for 2 or more software development teams utilizing SDLC
- 4+ years of experience working in a large matrixed organization
- 4+ years of experience leading teams, with or without direct reports
- 2-3 years of experience with Agile methodologies (Kanban, TDD, etc.) and toolsets (Atlassian suite, etc.)
- 3+ years of leadership experience with direct report responsibility
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management fundamentals as defined by the Project Management Institute in the Project Management Body of Knowledge
- Second level Scrum Master Certification (CSP)
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP/ACP)
- ICAgile Certified Expert Agile Coach certification
- 3+ years of corporate retailexperience
- 5+ years of experience in software development team
- 3+ years of experience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions
- 5+ years of experienceworking with IT solution delivery teams
- Experience in managing large multi-geography (global) teams
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Job ID 1413329BR