We are looking for passionate Senior Scrum Masters who are skilled in helping teams and their organizations improve agility through the application of Scrum. We are one of the largest Delivery Partners in the Country with Scrum.org and we deliver training to an individual all the way up to the enterprise level. In this role you will be responsible for providing effective facilitation, leadership, and coaching to support one or more self-organizing teams and their delivery of successful, high quality, valuable software solutions. You should be driven to provide quality solutions to challenging problems.
What Our Senior Scrum Masters Do
- Help the team apply the Scrum Framework and principles of agility to the benefit of the team and organization
- Embody agility using a servant leadership approach and leading by example
- Coach the Product Owner and Development Team in effective Product Backlog management so that they have a common understanding of what is to be delivered, why it needs to be delivered, and what success looks like
- Help the team continuously improve their interactions, practices, and process through valuable inspect and adapt practices
- Help the team improve with facilitated conversations, metrics, feedback loops, and information radiators
- Coach the Development Team in self-organization, continuous improvement, cross-functionality, risk identification, dependency management, conflict resolution, and software craftsmanship
- Work with the Product Owner and Development Team to ensure the transparency of team artifacts, including the Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and product increment
- Coach others in the organization regarding Agile practices and impacts that actions have on the team and its self-organization (i.e. managers, stakeholders, Product Managers, Program Managers, etc.)
- Remove impediments that are preventing the team from accomplishing their goals. Help the team learn to identify dependencies, skill/knowledge gaps, and other impediments for their work
- Facilitate Scrum events and activities as necessary and ensure the team is realizing value from them (including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Retrospective and Backlog Refinement)
What We Look For
- Experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team
- Solid understanding of the Scrum Framework and principles of agility
- Continuous learning regarding Agile, Scrum, coaching, facilitating, emotional intelligence, team dynamics, listening, etc.
- Deep understanding of all software lifecycle development disciplines - Project Management, Requirements Management, Analysis & Design, Quality Assurance & Testing, Implementation, Deployment, Configuration & Change Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience teaching and/or mentoring teams
- Experience communicating and removing impediments across an organization
- Proven leadership skills, specifically leading by example (servant leader)
- Scrum certification.