vAuto, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently looking for an experienced Senior Scrum Master.
About vAuto, a Cox Automotive Brand:
vAuto, Inc. is an industry leading innovator and provider of automotive software solutions. Since the company was founded in 2005, vAuto has launched several first-in industry innovations, including its current suite of solutions that deliver a better way to price, appraise and stock pre-owned vehicles. We are a fast-moving technology company specializing in web & mobile application solutions for the Automotive Industry.
Top Workplaces in Austin http://bit.ly/1pc5w2U
Location and 360 walkthroughs vAuto Austin 360 Walkthrough
As a Senior Scrum Master, you will have primary responsibility for leading multiple Agile/Scrum teams, ensuring teams understand and deliver consistent value to our customers. You will assist the teams in their planning activities, champion and support the Agile values and provide advice and guidance as needed. As a servant-leader, you will play a key role in providing team coaching and guidance, ensuring the teams are growing and working towards self-sufficiency, while working with other scrum masters to improve our overall agile practices.
- Guide and coach your team and organization in being Agile
- Foster team responsibility, self-accountability, transparency and self-organization
- Facilitates team development, mediates conflicts, protects the team, and encourages healthy team dynamics
- Help teams assess their ‘Scrum Maturity’ and help them grow into higher levels of maturity
- Remove impediments as needed, and help the team understand how they can push through their own issues
- Support Product Owners on Agile/Scrum practices
- Mentor and collaborate with other scrum masters and team members in agile values
- Identify when to teach, mentor or coach and be proficient in all three disciplines
- Be a servant leader
- Bias toward action
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Strong relationship building skills
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- Professional experience in one or more of the following Agile methods or frameworks: Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban, or SAFe.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Testing, Pairing, and Agile Games
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education
- Scrum master certification or equivalent work experience
- Complete understanding of servant leadership role in scrum
- Knowledge of processes in agile methodology
- Solid foundation in best practices and techniques for agile ceremonies