• Conduct strategic risk analysis assessments on supply chain risks to include processes and methods of procurement.
• Assist with the development of models to evaluate acquisition risk processes.
• Conduct research and provide recommendations on supply chain and acquisition risk management tools to analyze and report risks.
• Conduct analysis to ensure compliance with SCAM procedures and protocols.
• Research, review, edit, plan, prepare, integrate, and publish all-source products, Cl studies, plans, and/or products for the ODNI in support of SCAM.
• Provide analysis of FIE capability, intent, and access to disrupt, monitor or manipulate ODNI supply chains.
• Provide analysis of FIE ties to ODNI suppliers both foreign and domestic, through analysis of all relevant sources of information.
• In compliance with ICD 501, collaborate with, and present analytic briefings to, other IC elements to develop analysis, confirm assessments, and ensure analytic quality. Attend and participate in SCAM related analytic exchanges and organize collaborative functions and activities as directed.
• Create and manage complex analytical queries to answer threat assessments using approved intelligence database.
• As directed, support and complete other ad hoc responsibilities in order to assist Cl with meeting its mission, goals, and obligations.
• Provide a weekly report of accomplishments toward performance of requirements, as identified by the corporate Cl staff.
• As directed by the corporate Cl staff, serve as technical team or task leader and participate in special project
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
• Ten (10) or more years of experience in intelligence analysis, including experience in at least two of the following sub-fields: SCRM and threat analysis, Cybersecurity,
• Law Enforcement, Cl, Manufacturing, Finance, or Business analysis.
• Experience in researching, reviewing, editing, planning, preparing, integrating, and publishing all-source threat assessments, Cl studies, plans, and products.
• Experience with production in at least one of the following areas: Foreign Intelligence Entities (FIE) operations, foreign denial and deception, information operation, counterespionage and economic/industrial espionage, technology protection and
• Illicit technology transfer, investigations support, SCRM, support to research development and acquisition, and critical asset protection.
• Experience with analytical tools and methodologies such as: link analysis, time lines, causal-loop analysis, and risk management analysis.
• TS/SCI CI poly
• Experience managing a SCAM program in the public or private sector.