$80K — $100K *
This is a 12-month assignment position within Client's Vaccine Business Unit (VBU) Quality Technical Operations (QTO) organization. Stability and microbiological experience is highly desirable.
The position will work closely with internal stakeholders including Quality Assurance, Analytical Development, CMC, and Regulatory Affairs as well as with contract testing laboratories.
1. Serve as SME for analytical methods, microbiological methods, and stability for vaccine programs.
2. Analyze stability data and assess for trends.
3. Review, enter, verify, and analyze data for GMP release and stability testing of drug substances and drug product materials.
4. Support OOS/OOT and deviations, and other investigations.
5. Participate in collaborative interactions with CMO/CTOs.
6. Review and author GMP documents such as microbial con
Valid through: 7/16/2020