Fully competent in one or more scientific/technical areas. Plans and conducts scientific assignments requiring mastery of specialized techniques.
- Applies scientific method and experimental design in problem solving.
- Uses scientific expertise to provide solutions to a broad range of difficult problems.
- Solutions are original, thorough and practical.
- Frequently communicates progress status to supervisor.
- Performs complicated or demanding assignments requiring specialized knowledge.
- May offer solutions that are creative and/or inventive.
- Defines short and mid-term objectives and implements plan to accomplish objectives.
- May direct the work of other personnel.
- Maintains accurate, precise, and legible laboratory notebooks.
- Frequently communicates status updates across the organization.
- Maintains good documentation.See More
Valid through: 2020-3-5