As a Senior Scientist in DMPK and Clinical Pharmacology, you will:
- Be a critical member of the Nonclinical Development and Clinical Pharmacology (NDCP) organization and play a key role as a functional lead in project core teams.
- Collaborate, align and influence cross-functional teams to identify and resolve key project questions related to DMPK and Clinical Pharmacology.
- Design, conduct, and manage in vitro and in vivo ADME, PK and PK/PD studies in-house or at contract research organizations (CROs).
- Formulate strategy and oversee the design and implementation of clinical pharmacology studies.
- Perform human PK projection and be responsible for translational modeling to support clinical schedule optimization.
- Draft clinical pharmacology components of protocols, investigator's brochures and other regulatory documents.
- Identify and manage collaboration with CROs, consultants and academic collaborators.<