$140K — $170K + tbd
Biologics Research department is seeking a motivated protein mass spectrometry scientist to join the Protein Engineering group to support antibody developability risk assessment in early stage projects to deliver high quality therapeutic molecules into the competitive company pipeline. We are a multi-disciplinary team providing engineering and analytics support to research stage biologics projects.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in biochemical and biophysical characterization of proteins, with a strong emphasis in LC-MS, peptide mapping techniques. Experience in protein-protein interaction methods preferred. The primary responsibilities will include
· Collaborate with team members and other groups to design and perform developability assessment of antibody therapeutics in early stage research
· Evaluate high-throughput techniques for performing developability assays and support related automation methods.
· Collaborate with global teams to design, perform and harmonize developability studies
· Participate in cross-functional discussions
· Meticulous documentation of work
· Comfortable in presenting findings to a diverse audience
· Maintain an appropriate level of familiarity with the scientific literature and new technology.
· Candidates are required to have a Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Biophysics, or a relevant scientific field with 3-6 years of post-PhD, experience in a life science position.
· Must-have prior hands-on experience
· Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience of setting up, running and troubleshooting LC-MS and analytical chromatography techniques (SEC, HIC, RP, IEX, etc.) that are applicable to analysis/characterization of protein therapeutics
· Assessment of chemical modifications by LC-MS peptide analysis
· Experience with following techniques preferred
· Protein-protein interaction methods, such as Biacore, Octet, MSD, etc.
· Light scattering (DLS, SLS, MALLS)
· Capillary ISO-electric Focusing Protein stability (colloidal, thermal and chemical stability) assessment.
· Excellent computer skills and experience with standard statistical analysis software.
· Knowledge of lab automation systems and some experience in programing preferred.
Valid through: 9/9/2020
$110K — $130K + tbd
20 days ago
$200K — $250K + stock options, etc.