As a key, hands on player in our dynamic chemistry team, you will:
- Perform program-critical analyses on samples from medicinal chemistry or other sources to provide key information on drug discovery research.
- Lead and design our analytical method development efforts to advance key small molecule drug candidates.
- Develop analytical methods and conduct studies to determine compound purity, stability, and solubility under various conditions and matrices; develop high-throughput medicinal chemistry methods for open-access LC-MS instruments.
- Apply a wide array of analytical techniques and instrumentation, such as high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), mass-spectroscopy, UV/vis/fluorescence microplate-based assays, NMR, and FT-IR, to determine the physicochemical characteristics of selected structure types.
- As a member of cross-functional project teams, collaborate with chemists, biologists and pharmacologists to generate novel insights