STV, Inc. currently have an opening in our New York office for a Senior Scheduler within our Project Controls division. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Plans, schedules, develops & coordinates CPM schedules for all phases of construction industry capital projects from Planning and Design to Construction and Project Close-out.
- Prepares a Basis of Schedule that outlines the scope, constraints, exceptions, format, etc. in accordance with client requirements. Reviews construction design drawings & specifications, conducts field visits and gathers all material and data necessary to organize a CPM constructionschedule in an appropriate WBS format.
- In consultation with design, construction management and client staff, prepares CPM scheduling Activities and develops appropriate logic relationships and Activity Durations.
- Performs bottom-up resource and cost loading of schedule Activities when required by the client. Prepares CPM schedulereports indicating the shortest project duration, the critical path, total float, milestones, constraints, etc.
- Working with the design and construction management teams, performs regular on-going schedule updates and maintenance, including assistance to the project controls staff for determining earned value management.
- Reviews and analyses contractor schedule submittals and change order requests that impact the constructionschedule.
- Prepares and analyzes milestone, bar chart, CPM schedules, “what if” scenarios, etc., and makes recommendations for mitigating schedule slippage.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management or equivalent technical training in construction management is preferred.
- 15+ years experiencerequired.
- Solid knowledge of Primavera (P6) required
- Earned Value experience a plus
- Must be able to assist with multiple projects at once
- Aviation experience a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills