SENIOR SCHEDULER - Selma, CA
• Review Contractors baseline and monthly update schedules.
• Update and maintain the owners “As-Built” schedule.
• Employ quantitative engineering models to implement Performance Measurement reporting and Forecasting of project budget, Finance and Schedule.
• Coordinate preparation of “what if” plans (sensitivity analysis) to mitigate cost overruns and/or schedule delays. Investigate opportunities to enhance schedule without affecting cost.
• Coordinate preparation of Cost Reduction, Value Engineering, and Risk Assessment recommendations for project cost effectiveness.
• Assist in determining the scheduling sequence for equipment procurement and all phases of construction, testing and start up to achieve the schedule project completion.
• Analyze and provide alternatives and expected outcomes to avoid potential project schedule delays and claims.
• Prepare and maintain detailed project schedules to establish optimal contract interfaces and determine activity relationships to accurately plan project completion.
• Prepare and review special studies, cost forecast and time impact analyses.
Required Qualifications :
• Ten (10) years scheduling experience on large civil projects
• Ten (10) years’ experience with P6 Scheduling Program – including cost and resources
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Business or other related field is desirable.
• AACE International Certification is preferred, but not required.
• Cultivate client relationships, provides input into sales strategy, develops qualifications/proposals and coordinates presentations to prospective clients, working in cooperation with business developers, market leaders and operations,
• Establish and maintains professional business relations with clients, distributors, vendors, and trade contacts,
• Obtain new business for the firm in target and emerging markets with responsibility to achieve annual business goal, managed budget and support operations• Subject matter expertise in own discipline,
• ‘Expert’ level expertise in project management,
• Advanced communication skills, including the ability to liaise with peers and senior colleagues and build and maintain relationships,
• Commercial acumen and the ability to manage relationships with and influence external stakeholders,
• Advanced proficiency with desktop applications (e.g. MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint),
• Advanced proficiency in relevant software and systems,
• Capable of work for high dollar value/complex projects,
• Perform complex work with a high degree of latitude