At Precision, our Senior SAS Programmers support the Translational Informatics and Biometrics practice area providing services to biopharma, biotech and diagnostic companies. Programming will be in support of biostatistical services related to clinical studies of healthcare products including drugs, in vitro diagnostics (IVDs) and medical devices.
Precision for Medicine is dedicated to driving accelerated medical product development through the application of scientific and commercial expertise. We’ve assembled an extraordinary, talented team and a comprehensive array of services to enable our biopharmaceutical and diagnostics clients to take advantage of new advancements in science.
- Develop SAS programs to create SDTM and ADaM datasets in accordance with CDISC standards and implementation guides
- Develop SAS programs to perform statistical analyses as specified in the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
- Generate tables, listings and figures (TLFs)
- Validate SAS programs either by peer review or independent programming
- Develop SAS macros in accordance with an application development lifecycle approach and good programming practices
- Create data set specifications or programming specifications in accordance with project requirements and good documentation practices
- Perform job duties in accordance with Precision SOPs and good programming practices
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, biostatistics or scientific discipline
- 5+ years of experience SAS programming in industry or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with CDISC programming and documentation (SDTM, ADaM) on clinical trials
- Proficiency in SAS Macro Programming
- SAS Certified Advanced Programmer for SAS 9; or equivalent proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write, speak fluently, and comprehend the English language
- Team player contributing to a positive, collaborative working environment
- Extended work hours may be required to meet business demands
- Master’s degree in statistics, biostatistics or scientific discipline.
- Prior experience in the therapeutic area of oncology
Req #: 1153