- Support enterprise wide SAP Direct Marketing Expense (DME) and DME Advanced Analytics (DMEAA) Solutions. This includes providing functional and technical guidance on SAP CRM/BW and BI reporting built in PowerBI/Alteryx with a fair amount of functional understanding of Direct Marketing Expense solution.
- Manage support incidents and enhancement requests identifying areas of improvements in process and technology, driving continuous improvement and staying abreast of industry and technology trends.
- Liaise with Business partners in sales finance and controller teams to build capabilities on DME and Analytics. This includes jointly defining business objectives and goals, developing business cases, evaluating current technologies, communicating new technology capabilities, without losing focus on supporting the current system.
- Contribute in maximizing system accuracy, uptime and performance for the DME and Advanced Analytics solutions:
- Through expert lens of navigating SAP BW and CRM code for DME, provide technical recommendations on code changes for marketing and campaigns ensuring minimal impact on business processes, and systems.
- Through data analyst lens and report building experience, support advanced analytics needs of marketing and campaigning teams.
- Coordinate with IS and business teams to prioritize and implement changes and strategies.
- Work collaboratively with business strategists, process owners and subject matter experts.
- Coordinate with architecture and technical teams to manage application lifecycle.
- Anticipate the resource needs ahead and galvanize resources to achieve desired results. Find and optimize resources to get the job done.
- Manage the offshore managed services resources to ensure no disruption to critical business functions
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Services (MIS), Engineering or related field
- Master’s degree a plus
- 5 Years of technology implementation experience, preferably within a large company or consulting organization
- 5 years of experience with SAP products mainly SAP TMA, Marketing and BW IP.
- Demonstrate considerable knowledge of and success in applying extensive understanding of the SAP IP.
- Proficiency with technology and software including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn to use new and evolving products, tools and technologies to support the business.
- Experience working in application development and delivery functions applying standard software development methodologies and managing medium sized programs.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiation, organization and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Data analysis experience with IRI / Nielsen datasets is a plus.
- SAP certification is a plus.
- CPG experience is a plus.