$150K — $200K *
TE Connectivity’s SAP Security function is part of TEIS (TE Information Solutions) and has global responsibility to ensure SAP assets are properly secured. We are looking for a senior SAP security analyst with strong knowledge and experience in SAP Application Security, SAP GRC Access Controls, Process Controls and SAP Cybersecurity solutions who will play a key role in securing SAP environment and will be responsible to design and implement SAP security solutions that meets business needs and protects our SAP environment.
• Review of SAP security notes to evaluate relevancy, risk, priority and implementation timing, by working with Basis and other functional teams.
• Work with the CISO and team on proactive measures to protect our SAP environment.
• Provide security support on key projects such as IBP, transition to S4, solution manager and other cloud based solutions.
• Support external, internal and SOX audits.
• Ensure SAP instances are being properly secured.
• Design and development of SAP application security roles.
• Development of custom security solutions when necessary to meet business requirements, using agreed upon tools and utilities
• Development of solutions for securing custom transactions, tables, and programs.
• Development and promotion of application security development standards, guidelines, policies, and procedures.
• Periodic review and revision of application security roles to accommodate the changing needs of the business and ensure meet audit access controls.
• Design and implementation of user administration solutions for new applications and transition of process to appropriate administration teams
• Has good understanding of Segregation of Duties conflicts and Business process to design and maintain SOD rule sets.
• Provide analytical support for Segregation of Duties (financial, sensitive and system) to meet SAP security controls.
• Provide training as required to process teams, project teams, development teams, other IT security teams and support personnel on SAP security policies and procedures
• Provide technical expertise and guidance to IT and business representatives on the overall appropriateness of SAP security controls.
• Participate in SAP project implementation meetings.
• Support SAP Security patch reviews and audits.
• Can work with the global team and customer team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and knowledge required.
• 10+ years of SAP security experience in the following areas – S4, GRC, ECC, HR/Payroll, BW, CRM, APO/SCM, Enterprise Portal, Success Factors, IBP.. Has implemented SAP GRC Solutions..
• 2+ years of experience with Gateway / Fiori web services security.
• 1+ years of experience with CPI (Cloud Platform Integration) and S4/HANA security.
• 5+ years of experience in Audit Controls and Segregation of Duties.
• Extensive knowledge on system critical access.
• Experience implementing SAP GRC solutions.
• Experience in managing multiple projects.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Valid through: 5/5/2021