The responsibilities for this role are:
- 8 + years of information technology quality assurance and systems/application testing with SAP FI/CO, R2R experience
- SAP integration testing experience with SAP FI, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Supplier Billing.
- 5+ years of HP Tools Experience HP ALM, HP UFT and TAO
- Creating test plans, Test strategy, test cases, test procedures and test scripts.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Test planning and executing experience, Quality Center, and TAO
- · Lead QA activities for SAP projects
- ·Communicates systems and procedural changes to end users through excellent written and oral communications
- ·Demonstrates practical application of the Testing Concepts in day to day project activities
- ·5 years of ALM admin, creating test plans in ALM
- ·Demonstrates the ability to derive the Test Scenarios from the Business Requirements
- ·5 years of Project management experience, working directly with business users
- ·5 years UAT experience, co-ordinate with business users
- ·Defect management experience.
- ·Acts as a subject matter expert for one SAP module
- ·Serves as an expert to support the education and training of end users
- ·Works to increase end user proficiency and adoption of implemented solutions
- ·Understand, communicate and reinforce standard business process concepts and methodology within the IT organization
- ·3 years of SAP configuration experience
- ·Act as a SME in one module from SAP QA
- ·Establishes and maintains relationships with key Business Unit personnel
- Demonstrates proficiency in creating Test Plan and Test Strategy documents.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Test Execution and Test analysis • Demonstrate a working understanding of Database testing skills like writing queries using joins, Stored procedures and views.
- Demonstrates a working understanding of analyzing test execution results and the creation of appropriate test metrics.
- ·Strong understanding of one or more Business Units and their business processes
- ·Strong understanding of IT processes and ability to translate and communicate technical concepts into business language, write test strategies, test plans
- ·Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ·Strong team player with willingness to collaborate
- ·Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- ·Strong capability to execute tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- ·Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships at appropriate levels within assigned Business Units
- ·Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- ·Ability to use MS Project to track and update project plans as needed
- ·Capability to understand SGWS’s application portfolio as well as how the different systems contribute to daily business operations
- Mentor peers to help them build capabilities, mainly for SAP FI.
- ·Bachelor’s or Technical Degree Required (business administration, computer science, information systems, or other industry related curriculum)
- ·Note: Sufficient and relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of the educational requirement
- ·8 or more years of work experience in IT working with SAP systems, FI R2R
- ·Domestic travel, less than 25%