- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in:
- Designing, developing, and delivering complex mobile first web applications/platforms.
- Coding Java/J2SE/J2EE using Spring frameworks including Spring MVC and Security.
- Good understanding of the full SAP Hybris stack including the Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and integration best practices.
- Strong working experience with Hybris developing/maintaining custom extensions and modules.
- Practical experience in building and configuring Web Content Management Software (WCMS) based Storefront management, components and Content Management System (CMS) modeling.
- Familiarity developing the Service Layer (Data transfer objects (DTOs), Populators, Validators, Facades, and Service components).
- Significant experience with Hybris data and product modeling, classification system, configuration of product variants and configurable products.
- Working experience in Solr, Flexible Search, Indexing, Adaptive search and faceted search.
- Solid understanding of ImpEx, Invoking and Scripting distributed ImpEx.
- Developing Template based pages through Hybris CMS Cockpit. Experience with all Commerce features including Account Management, Shopping Cart, Checkout/Payment, Order Processing, Coupons and Promotions using Rules Engine.
- Test Driven Development experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Working experience in integration with other back-end systems or third parties (Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), tax services, payment services, address verifications, etc.).
One SE Convenience Blvd, Ankeny, Iowa 50021
Casey's General Stores Corporate Headquarters in Ankeny, IA is expanding our Digital IT team and seeking a Senior SAP Hybris Engineer!
As the Senior SAP Hybris Engineer, you'll focus on designing, developing, testing and supporting customer or third party software applications. You'll oversee application integrations in support of the strategic IT objectives of Casey's. Within this role, you'll collaborate with other IT team members and business partners to build solutions the meet or exceed business goals.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Design, code, test, deploy, and support scalable, high-performing, intuitive, and secure solutions.
- Lead and participate in development efforts while guiding the Engineering team.
- Develop and maintain unit tests to ensure quality.
- Participate in quality assurance (QA) activities including unit testing, QA testing and documentation of test scripts and instructions for user acceptance testing (UAT) testing.
- Conduct code reviews and manages source quality control.
- Conduct regular reviews of systems, determine opportunities, and identify solutions to improve capabilities, eliminate technological debt, and deliver business value.
- Evaluate new application releases and plan for their implementation.
- Investigates, troubleshoots, and resolves technical issues.