What you'll be doing:
- Working with the Gorilla team on new projects, from initial interaction with clients during the requirements discovery phase through implementation and deployment of the completed project.
- Leading the technical direction during design and development processes by driving decisions and coordinating efforts with fellow Gorillas.
- Providing insight and effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate how the hybris solution will be leveraged to meet client business demands on new projects.
- Engineering leading-edge systems for clients in a variety of industries, with solutions targeting a variety of customer models including B2B and B2C engagements
- Driving the technical culture of Gorilla forward as a thought leader among our team
You should bring to the table:
- Working experience with the eCommerce development process in an agile environment and the ability to create solutions for common questions/concerns on this type of platform
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrations to back-end systems, in particular other systems in the SAP landscape
- Good understanding of the full hybris stack including the MVC architecture and integration best practices
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Ability to lead and mentor teams of onshore and offshore engineers working on eCommerce solutions
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions
- 7+ years of experience in developing websites utilizing Java
- 2+ years of experience with hybris, ideally holding a leadership role on at least 2 full scale hybris projects
- Knowledge of enterprise database systems
- Experience with both on-premises and cloud-based deployment models