PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Subject matter expert for applications supporting HR & Payroll processes, with a strong focus on the SAPPayroll applications (both on-premise and hosted solutions) and their supporting interfaces using Dell Boomi or other interface tools.
- Familiar with and capable of supporting the replication process between HR systems such as SuccessFactors Employee Central and SAPPayroll system
- Capable of supporting Kronos and planning the future strategy of a disparate set of time and attendance systems
- Support HR initiatives across all relevant systems, interfaces and processes while ensuring data integrity, data privacy, and compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Application Management: maintains applications to insure acceptable levels of service by monitoring and correcting break/fix issues, executing routine processes, applying and testing necessary updates/patches, provide recommendations on additional functionality.
- Monitor and understand the various internal customer demand/needs and prioritize work effectively to insure the work executed maximizes the value provided to the company
- Take the lead on recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Participate in projects in various roles: subject matter expert, requirements elicitation and analysis, process design and improvement, system configuration, developing test scripts, unit testing, supporting user acceptance testing.
- Utilize project management skills by planning and executing plans on time, documenting and maintaining, project tasks, deliverables, risks issues, communication plans, meeting notes, etc.
- Communicates effectively
- Create and maintain all necessary documentation and insure it is kept in an appropriate SPX document repository
- Ability to work with and direct third party vendors, both local and off-shore, to execute break/fix resolutions and system enhancements
- Keeps skills and knowledge current (technology, application, project management, business analysis, change management, etc.) through professional reading, professional websites and internal counsel.
- Must insure that all systems and system changes comply with SPX standard security and change management policies and controls.
- All duties as directed or modified.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must be proficient in SAPPayroll
- Proficiency in SuccessFactors Employee Central and Kronos is preferred
- Must be able to develop and execute project plans and schedules
- Must be able to elicit, analyze and document business needs and define related solutions
- Analytical and problem resolution skills including trouble-shooting
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that is fast paced and demanding
- Must be self-directed, have excellent organizational skills
- Exhibit strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 Years of SAPPayrollexperience
- Minimum of 2 Years of SuccessFactors Employee Central experience or like application
- Prefer 2 Years of experience supporting Kronos or other time and attendance systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Information Technology or related education