19-00806 Senior SAP-HCM Product/Integration Engineering Lead
*Some travel may be required to International Offices and Shipboard
- Define and manage the deliverables of integration / development team
- Be a hands-on integration expert and prepare / review project deliverables
- Provide impact assessment with Quarterly Releases
- Provide technical knowledge in SuccessFactors, SAP, and Middleware with the ability to drive development, data conversion, and system readiness
- Lead cross information technology solution deployments
- Lead team with various tools/methodologies for critical phases such as Unit Testing, System Integration Testing, Data Migration, Cutover etc.
- Supports the solution, design, development and testing activities for the HCM-SAP Program
- Translates business needs into solution architecture requirements, defines multiple solution options to new and maturing business capabilities and understands the financial impact ofsolution architecture alternatives.
- Coordinates and supports the development of solution architecture deliverables, approaches and guidance of overall Enterprise Architecture (EA) solution patterns, guides EA reviews/standards, gains acceptance of solutions, ensure that the solution under consideration supports the direction for the technology domain and informs key stakeholders of review outcomes.
- Understands and articulates the proper integration across the enterprise and influences key business stakeholders, process owners, and program and project managers to ensure thatprogram/ project objectives are met while providing a first line of decision making on architectural governance issues.
- Educates and coaches technical team with SAP Cloud architectural principles at multiple levels of management including Project/ Program Manager and ensures compliance with EA governance standard as well as encourages component reuse.
- Coordinates with lead solution architects and Enterprise Integration Solution to understand the appropriate business/portfolio direction and to ensure that the solution underconsideration supports the direction for the business capabilities.
- Required skills/competencies:Bachelor's degree.
- Seven (7) years of combined experience within Information Technology, operations, engineering, enterprise architecture, and/or technical related field.
- Good knowledge of SuccessFactors product-suite, integration points, and best practices.
- Experience in integration between SuccessFactors, and SAP HCM on premise, and other 3rd party systems i.e., time and attendance, benefits providers.
- Experience working with large HCM Enterprise systems in a very complex environment.
- Experience working with senior management, executives, and other stakeholders to identify opportunities.
- Ability to create high-quality presentations, proposals, statements of work, and assessment deliverables.
- Must have knowledge and experience in IT architecture and/or software and systems design/engineering disciplines and practices including industry standard approaches and frameworks.
- Tibco Integration Services Experience a Plus