We continue to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities; as a result, we have exciting opportunities for a Senior SAP Developer to join our IT Services Department in Rockleigh, New Jersey.
The SAP Developer will be creating and modifying programs to support the Sales, Warehouse, Production and Finance departments.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, enhancement, maintenance and support of the functionalities of SAP systems.
- Work as a team with functional analysts and business analysts in designing, developing, testing, implementing and supporting SAP solutions.
- Write technical specifications, perform research, analysis and testing solutions. Participate in functional testing and system integration testing.
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of recent ABAP development experience
- Experience in SAP implementation, SAP upgrade, and Production Support
- Strong technical skills in all areas of the ABAP Workbench
- Experience in FI, MM, PP, SD, WM modules
- Experience ALV reporting, BAPIs and BDC scripts, SAPscripts, SMART Forms, Adobe Forms
- Experience in LSMW
- Experience User-Exits and Customer Enhancements (Customer Functions and BADIs)
- Knowledge of ABAP Objects
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work on a team environment
- Job ID 2018-5291