$80K — $150K *
Our client is looking for an SAP FI-CA expertise in both project settings and ongoing operational support roles. Collaborate with both client and other team members to gather requirements, develop solutions, and deploy solutions. Support sales efforts as required to develop RFP responses, attend sales calls, demo SAP, and assist in staffing model development for potential opportunities. Train and mentor junior team members, assisting them with SAP learning and general consulting skill set development.
This person will utilize their in-depth consulting skills, team leadership experience, functional process knowledge, business knowledge, and CR&B packaged solution expertise to design, implement and deliver business processes within the FI-CA functional area.
- Support full life-cycle implementations, participating and leading the FICA functional area through all aspects of a CIS deployment.
- Design/Blueprint, Configuration, Testing, Training, Deployment and Operational support of the following FI-CA components:
- Account Determination
- Settlement Rules
- Collection Agencies
- Write-Offs / Value Adjustments
- Security Deposits
- Installment Plans
- GL configuration and management
- Provide sales support to SAP Practice leadership and Vertex sales associates. Provide specific content pieces as assigned for RFP response development, participate on sales calls, and provide expertise for scoping and modeling with regard to back office processes within Device Management & Billing.
- 7+ years of hands on SAP IS-Utilities FI-CA configuration / support experience. Must be hands-on experience with all aspects of configuration of SAP, IS-Utilities FICA.
- Ability to evaluate impact of configuration or process changes across other SAP IS-U CCS modules.
- Ability to resolve configuration and functional business issues across SAP processes. Ability to work closely with clients to find solutions and identify business process improvements.
- Strong communication skills required; written, verbal, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Can speak to reference-able functional roles on CR&B (IS-U) implementations
- Demonstrated cross functional ability
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic, fast paced team environment
- Experience in two or more SAP implementation projects achieving production status
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Valid through: 12/10/2020
$150K — $200K
15 days ago