Senior SAP BI / BW / ABAP Consultant
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Optomi in partnership with a industry leading omni-channel solutions company is seeking a Senior SAP Consultant for a SAP Business Systems Integration supporting BW-IP and embedded BPC application integration with Silver cloud platform. This person will be responsible for scoping, designing, and developing the integration between SAP and cloud platform via API integration points.
Are you a Senior SAP Consultant with Technical Lead experience and a SAP BW and ABAP background?
Would you like to be involved with a full lifecycle SAP integration project and are available to start immediately?
If so, apply now and lets chat!
Apply today if your background includes:
- Technical Lead or Project Management experience (as project team lead)
- Minimum of 6-8years SAP BI/BW technical experience
- Minimum of 4-5years Business Objects tools (Analysis for Office and Webi)
- Minimum of 2-3years of Integrated Planning (IP) and embedded BPC/IP
- Must have 2 completed implementations project experiences for business/financial planning scenarios EXCLUDING consolidations
- Strong knowledge of SAP ABAP
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SAP FI functions and processes (i.e. G/L, Controlling, Allocations, Forecasting)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SAP CRM opportunity management.
- Basic knowledge and with some experience in HANA modeling.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, IT or related field
What the right person will enjoy:
- Industry leading company within the Omni-channel space
- Ability to work with newest omni-channel and cloud solutions!
- Work with one of the “Best Companies to work for” in 2016!
- Relaxed culture with a great work life balance!
- Great company perks including remote and flexible work hours as well as an exciting new Atlanta campus!
- Responsible for all technical and various functional aspects in SAP BW/IP/BPC 10.1 embedded. Experience with with Fox formula coding, analysis for office, and knowledge of HANA procedures is a plus.
- Negotiates with internal customers to design solutions to address complex cross functional needs.
- Design and development of SAP IP input templates.
- Design and develop complex planning templates in BOBJ, Analysis for Office.
- Design and develop BEx input queries with the ability to troubleshoot/debug data and code issues.
- Prepare and execute unit testing support integration, performance, user acceptance and data conversions using standard tools and following established processes and guidelines.
- Work withsupport team members to meet customer service level agreements and maintain customer satisfaction. Willingness to be “on call” and provide support outside normal business hours.
- Completes root cause analysis of outages or incident trends (often working with managed services partner). Recommends preventative actions
- Write requirements documents, technical & functional specifications, test plans, and any otherrequired documentation. Execute and document all work using standard methodology. Provide user training and knowledge transfer when needed.
- Understand the integration points of this role. Develop extensive functional skills to support business processes and increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Build strong relationships with the business community and freely exchange new ideas and suggestions for improvement within the IT and business community. Become a trusted business partner to your customer.
- Pursue continuous improvement in data quality, application features, and performance.