• Strong understanding of technical architecture related to SAP ABAP, Java, BODS, VERTEX, CRM, TRETRA Solution, WINSHUTTLE, SLT, BPC, Host Analytics
• At least 2 full cycle implementations & 2 upgrade projects experience
• Windows Certification preferred
• MS SQL 2012 / Windows 2012 Cluster experience
• Knowledge of SAP version upgrades
• Working knowledge on support and enhancement packs
• Capable of performing sizing and performance tuning evaluations and recommendations.
• Knowledge of SAP ABAP and JAVA applications ERP, GRC, PI, BW Solution Manager and CRM
• Knowledge of SAP NetWeaver 7.0 and higher (ABAP+JAVA)
• Strong knowledge SAP BASIS administration on various core areas which includes monitoring, reporting, System and Client copies, Installation, Support Packs, and enhancement packs
• Understand standard troubleshooting including analyzing short dumps, system/application logs, and user/application tracing
• Understanding of High availability as well as disaster recovery strategies
The incumbent reports to the Manager of SAP Basis Administration.
The following accountabilities are to be carried out in a manner consistent with the spirit and philosophy outlined in The Andersons' Statement of Principles:
1. Manage the SAP Inhouse landscape and work with any offshore SAP Basis teams to ensure that the environment is stable and available for the business 24x7.
2. Lead the SAP implementation project from BASIS side
3. Lead Solman technical configuration.
4. Work with the internal SAP Support and Application Development organizations to optimize the performance of the SAP environment.
5. Be an active participant in a Disaster Recovery plan for the SAP environment that will meet RTO & RPO requirement.
6. Work with SAP Enterprise Support to solve issues in the environment that require application of OSS notes or higher.
7. Work with Enterprise, Domain, and Application architects to review required patching and enhancements.
8. Work with the Manager of SAP Basis to ensure that the application environment is properly sized and tuned to support operational and project initiatives.
9. Lead and mentor resources to help build up and sustain the SAP Basis Administration function at The Andersons.
10. Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
• Must have a 4-year bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience, or 3-year foreign bachelor’s degree with 7 years of experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Business process monitoring, technical monitoring, ChaRM, and Global template strongly desired
• Knowledge of Business Planning and Consolidation as well as Master Data Governance helpful
• Microsoft SQL server, Cluster Services, and Operating System beneficial
• Experience with HANA, Fiori and other new technologies a plus
• Work is performed in an office environment.